• Breaking News

    Saturday 19 November 2016

    NANS: I REMAIN THE CHAIRMAN NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIAN STUDENTS JOINT CAMPUS COMMITTEE SAYS DELTA NANS/JCC CHAIRMAN OGBE COLLINS


    The outgoing Chairman of the National Association Of Nigeria Students Delta State Chapter Comr Ogbe Collins has said that he remains the Chairman of the Association .

    Ogbe Collins made the statement today shortly after the inconclusive NANS/JCC election at Agbor .

    It could be recalled Ogbe Collins earlier assured Delta State Students that he is ready for a peaceful transition.

    Ogbe Collins who felt bad regrading the inconclusive  election shortly released a statement.

    Ogbe Collins Statement as Follow .

    About this time yesterday I came out publicly to declare my will produce a  worthy successor ,unfortunately  my dream was cut short  by unscrupulous  elements,it took God for me to leave the venue of the election as I was almost lynched by thugs hired to distrupt  the peaceful  process.

    It hurts  me that some persons who go by he name of stakeholders  are the same people tearing  our association  apart.

    On this note I wish to inform the general  public  particularly  the Nigerian  Students, and the security  operatives  that there was no election today at college of education Agbor.

    I hope and pray that his issue is resolved  soonest  for the betterment  of  all students schooling in Delta State.

    I also wish to urge the students and aspirants to remain calm as I will only handover to a democratically  elected NANS JCC CHAIRMAN.

    GOD BLESS US ALL.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Sports

    entertainment

    events