• Breaking News

    Tuesday 13 February 2018

    Valentines Day: Where would I Rather Be?

    Some years ago, I was a club freak. Call me a clubaholic if such name exists and you are not wrong.

    My University years was fun. There was practically no club in Eastern Heartland that I never went to. Funny enough, I don't drink or smoke. I just love the dance floor and the club music.

    Everything has an expiry date.

    Soon Secret Reporters was established, clubbing ceased. The happening places I busted then became a taboo. They became places I must not visit. My love became my nightmare.

    My security became important to me just as my job became my club. I must not be caught in odd places, where scandals reign supreme.

    When you do my kind of job, you are careful of people and extremely careful of the public. You must not be seen in unseen areas and not live in glass houses. What you indict others of must not be seen in you.

    And so

    When the opportunity came for me to rewind back to my former self, I grabbed it with both hands.

    The opportunity came in Redson Lounge and Night Club, Asaba, located inside the Shoprite Mall.

    For once, I felt secured in its environment. For once, I let loose my guard. Once I'm there, I'm in my element. Redson Lounge is like my natural environment.

    It's INARGUABLE the best in Delta State and arguably the best in the South South. Nothing beats it!

    Despite its class and exotic nature, it still offers the cheapest of drinks and food, yet still top notch of the game.

    On this Valentine, I was supposed to be in Abuja but I can't afford to miss the luxury of Redson to rock my day.

    It's gonna be a blend of one of Naija's best female DJ and Baby Oku crooner, Flavor N'abania.

    I will be there. I will celebrate my love life there.

    Let's celebrate love there.

    My club life is back with Redson Lounge

    Come party with me all night on Valentine's Day.

    #RedsonLounge
    #DeltaBest
    #DeltaFinest

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Sports

    entertainment

    events