• Breaking News

    Friday 28 October 2016

    Ossai, tribute to his lovely Sister Precious


    DEATH WHY?....REST ON DEAR SISTER: Today I successfully buried my Dear Elder Sister Ishioma Precious Oghojafor Ossai who died at the age of 27.

    Special Thanks to My Governor Sen Ifeanyi Okowa, Dame Edith Okowa and Everyone who made the funeral ceremony a successful ceremony...I am indebted to you all.

    MY TRIBUTE WITH TEARS IN MY EYES TO MY ONE AND ONLY ELDER SISTER OSSAI ISHIOMA PRECIOUS WHO PASSES AWAY 15TH OCTOBER 2016 AT THE AGE OF 27

    Ossai Ishioma Precious was the best sister that anyone could have asked for, will forever miss her.

    Someone once said, “The reality is that you don’t ‘get over’ the loss of a loved one, you learn to live with it.”

    Stronger than the winds, deeper than the seas, she was the best sister to me.

    I feel her spirit, I hear her wonderful laugh and I see her all the time in the hundreds of photos of her that are sprinkled around

    We had so much fun together over the years. When I was a little boy even though she was older than me, she would always play with me.
    As I grew up I learned a lot from her.

    Even though my sister was a brilliant person who was very strong willed I always looked out for her.

    I was happy to help her whenever she needed me, even though she was usually determined to solve problems on her own.

    It is so sad that Ossai Ishioma Precious life ended so early in such a way.

    It is hard to accept that she will no longer be with us.

    She had a loving family and friends and a brilliant career.

    No one was prepared for this tragedy and it can be difficult to understand how life works sometimes.

    Take solace in knowing that Ossai Ishioma Precious is now in heaven.

    Her memory will live on in our hearts forever.

    We will all be proud of her accomplishments forever and will never forget how wonderful a person she was.

    Until her death she is survived by a son Saviour .

    God bless you my dear one and only sister.

    BIOGRAPHY OF MY SISTER LATE MRS ISHIOMA PRECIOUS OGHOJAFOR AGED 27 YEARS AS READ BY Ossai Ovie Success

    Late Mrs ISHIOMA PRECIOUS OGHOJAFOR (Nee Ossai ) was born in November 5th 1989 into the family of Mr Ossai Macaulay of Ogbe Ogume in Ndokwa West LGA and Mrs Ubroda Marian of Ekrose street Kokori Ethiope East Local Government Area of Delta State.

    She had her primary education at Emuiseri primary school in Ethiope west local government area and secondary education at Ugo grammar school, she hold a bsc in economics education at Delta State University Abraka (Agbor campus ) before she got married to the notable family of OGHOJAFOR OSURUME of Ekpagha street, Kokori inland.

    She passed on to glory at about (4;20pm) on the 15th of October 2016,she survived by son, many other relation too numerous to mention.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Sports

    entertainment

    events