• Breaking News

    Sunday 27 November 2016

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A LIFE MENTOR, IMALAH HAILS EZECHI



    My leader, my mentor, my brother and my father, Hon Nnamdi Ezechi, words can not express how much happy I feel today. It's your special day I have been waiting for just to tell you how much blessing you are to me.

    There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why.

    You, will always have a special place deep in my heart. You are the mentor for whom I am always thankful to God. I wish this message brings a smile to your face and a twinkle to your eye, because happiness is what I've always wished for you.

    Achievement of your happiness is the only moral purpose of your life, and that happiness, not pain or mindless self-indulgence is the proof of your moral integrity, since it is the proof and the result of your loyalty to the achievement of your values.
    Not everyone is as lucky as me to be blessed with a brother like you. Thank you so much for coming into my life and standing by my side through thick and thin. I wish you get all that you truly deserve.


    Thank you for understanding and trusting me so much. But most of all, thank you for standing by my side and believing, I was right even when everybody thought otherwise.
    Your humility, loyalty and selfless service to humanity has placed you on high places and the favour of the Lord can't make you labour again.

    You are a man who have always connected to God and because your are connected to his source, you will never lack resources.

    Thanks for your humble life style and exemplary leadership qualities, you have thought me so many things in every little time you sit me down to discuss issues with me and one thing I have learnt from you is that, ''There is dignity in humility and royalty in loyalty for respect is always reciprocal.'' I don't ever forget that as it is my wish to be like you.
    It's your Birthday, gold, silver or bronze, I have non to give to you now but if I had, you know I can give but the little I can do, I have done and that is to kneel down and pray for God to give you long life so I can have more time to learn from you.
    Happy Birthday to Boss and do have a blissful Birthday Celebration.
    I love you.

    Comr. Imalah Ugoachanum

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Sports

    entertainment

    events