• Breaking News

    Monday 9 January 2017

    “Help! I’m in Love with 2 Guys, should I Leave my boyfriend?” – Lady Laments


    Below is how the confused lady narrated her story on a popular Instagram relationship page, Break or Make-up;

    I’m in a dilemma, I think I’m in love with two guys, I’m in my early-twenties.
    I’ve been dating my boyfriend for about 4 years though we’ve had our ups and downs,we are both in the same country ,I’ve also been great friends with this other guy for about 8 years (he’s in Nigeria) we are extremely free with each other,he understands me very well, Our communication is 100% and he knows me like the back of his hand.
    This guy in question has asked me out severally and I refused cos I was either dating or not ready to date , the beautiful/funny thing is each time I say no, he doesn’t get upset or anything he quietly goes back into the friend zone..lol but I guess he’s tired of been in that zone because recently he’s been telling me of how much he loves me and really wants to have a serious relationship with me.


    Truth be told is I’m really fond of him and really like him (I said fond cos I don’t know if I love him), he has a sweet personality and he’s very sensitive .. in these past few months he’s given me a real idea of how an ideal partner should be , I don’t pray to break up with my bf but if It happens I’m not going to date anyone below the standards this other guy has set.
    Note: My present boyfriend may not be perfect but he’s a good person
    I need matured advice on what to do, date him which means double dating , tell him no again and risk losing him which will hurt tho , or any other reasonable options

    Thanks in advance.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Sports

    entertainment

    events