• Breaking News

    Monday 24 April 2017

    GOD IS NEVER LATE~ Hon. Pst. Chief (Barr)John Chux Obusom (Council Chairman Oshimili South LGA, Delta state) wrote:



    Please Read and be inspired

    LORD, I AM GRATEFUL!

    I'm told, it was inside the Otu-Okwu forest in Abala in the present day Ndokwa East, Delta State, that I was born on 25th April, 1970. Thanks to the Nigerian civil war. As a village boy, I grew up in my village having left my parents at age three to Asaba and to return back to Oko-Anala at six in 1976. I was so sickly as a child that I was a major concern to my grand mother. At 6 I was to be drown in the stream. The little canoe (Ugbor-Ojo) capsized and everybody was laughing being helpless, but at the last deep the Hand of God rescued me through another brave boy - Chuka Aniche, may his soul rest in peace. Between ages 1-6 years I battled with life but God kept me! Witches and wizard tried in vain to take my life, but failed because I'm a child of destiny.

    To acquire western education was not easy but thank God for my late uncle Chief J. A. Owule, who sacrificed all to ensure I acquire western education, at primary and secondary levels. When things were so difficult, free education came through Prof. Ambrose Ali. Divine intervention! I was mocked and told that I will not amount to anything in life. I was told that I can't go to school cos I had no parents. I once worked as a factory labourer at Christlieb PLC/Treebor. I once rode motorcycle (Okada) in my journey of life. But today, God, the Father of the fatherless and Helper of the helpless, has taken me through every strata of education with all levels of certificates. God took me through primary, secondary, tertiary and professional schools with FSLC, WASC, HSC, LLB, BL, MPA,LLM,MSC. No single man can raise his hand to say he trained me in school but God raised destiny helpers along the line. To Him alone be all the glory!

    I was married for 15 years without a child. I was mocked and ridiculed but on the 15th  year, God of Double Wonder answered in double. Today, God has wiped away the tears of childlessness and barrenness in my marriage. To Him alone be all the glory. There were trials and  temptations but my own wife of my youth, friend,  lover and prayer partner Miriam (Mee) stood by me, till God answered! I celebrate you, my wife! You are indeed a Virtuous Woman. If I'm to choose again, I will still choose you a million times!

    I was told that I have no future and that I would amount to nothing in life. I was told that my type was only good and destined to poverty and low places in life. Today the God of the "rejected stone" has been my helper. He alone through divine helpers has seen me through my career and politics as Vice Chairman of Council, Project Monitor, Member Governing Council of DELSU and today Council Chairman of Oshimili South Local Government. This can only be God!

    Today is my birthday and I  call on everyone to join me to give this Great God thanks and glory. I AM NOT AN ACHIEVER BUT A RECEIVER OF GOD'S GRACE AND FAVOUR. Please, join me to say: THANK YOU JESUS AND TO YOU LORD BE ALL THE GLORY!

    IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!! LORD, I'M GRATEFUL!!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Sports

    entertainment

    events